TRIP PRICE: $1870 *new lower price
TRIP LEADER: Bill Johnston
Aspen is considered by many as having the world’s best skiing, and is ranked as the 7th top resort by the readers of Ski Magazine.
Snowmass Skiers won’t be bored with 3,010 acres and a 12,510 foot summit that offers a major vertical rise.
Aspen Highlands' And Buttermilk, well known for its family programs and learning center, is a haven for intermediate skiers and boarders looking for groomers!
Number of Skiers: 36
- Round trip air on Southwest Airlines, Dulles to Denver (nonstop)
- Depart March 18, return March 25
- Seven (7) nights at 4-star condos, easy walking distance to Town of Aspen, grocery stores & restaurants
- 2BR condo's: Master Bedroom with private bathroom: 1 king or queen; 2nd Bedroom, 2 twin beds; 2 Bathrooms in condo
- Baggage handling, daily housekeeping, and private shuttle service to anywhere in Aspen - 7 AM to 12 PM
- 5-of-6 day multi-area lift ticket - free bus service to all mountains
- Ground transportation to and from airport and accommodations
- Grocery stop on the way; Leader will buy sandwiches and water for the whole group
- Happy Hours - several evenings during the week, to meet and get to know each other
- Most Aspen Restaurants take reservations; frequent Aspen participants make reservations weeks in advance
- Leader holds pre-trip party in the Springfield area about a month before trip departure
Full Package Cost: $1,870
Through January 12, 2017, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed
After January 12, 2017, $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found.
Payment Schedule (per person):
Member: $ 250 Deposit
Guest: $ 310 Deposit with $60 guest fee
*no credit card installment payments, checks only
If sign-up is after January 12, 2017, full payment is due immediately.
(Non-members are wait listed until 65 days before trip departure. By that time, the trip may be full.