$3,295 $2,995 (Price Reduction)
Our most popular ski trip last year, with 61 participants, was at the All Inclusive Club Med resort in Chamonix, France. This year Ken Eng returns as Trip Leader, and our destination we will be at Club Med Pragelato, a modern, newly built ski resort located in the famous "Milky Way" (Via Lattea) ski circuit, in the Piedmont region, region of Italy, near the French border.
SEE MORE IMAGES OF CLUB MED PRAGELATO HERE
Via Lattea features an incredible 1,200 meters (3,937 feet) of vertical descent, with 7 different pistes. Pragelato is best suited for intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is a lot of terrain for beginners and experts too, along with many miles of cross country trails. A tramway ride away is Sestirieve, an area best suited for advance intermediate and above skiers and snowboarders.
During the 2006 Torino Winter Olympics, Pragelato was the site of Nordic skiing events: the ski jump, cross-country skiing, and the Nordic combined. Situated in Italy's northwestern Piedmont region, it is Europe's second largest ski domain. A quick cable-car/tramway ride away (included) brings you to the Sestirieve, the site of the 2006 Torino Winter Olympic Alpine skiing events and regular FIS Alpine Ski World Cup events.
❅ Altitude between 8,350 ft and 4,100 ft
❅ 50 ski-lifts, 315 snow canons, 2 snowparks
❅ 93 miles of ski-runs: 8 black, 17 red, 38 blue, 22 green
❅ Other features: bordercross, halfpipe
As always, Club Med's All Inclusive package (all meals, drinks, lifts, lessons, entertainment & trip insurance) provides an incredible value compared to other ski trips.
Number of skiers: (40)
- Motor coach transport to/from the Turin airport and the Club Med resort
- Round-trip non-stop airfare via Lufthansa Airlines from Dulles International Airport to Turin, Italy
- Quality double occupancy slope side accommodations at the resort. Single occupancy rooms available at extra cost.
- International gourmet cuisine, including all meals, plus lunch at Club Med's restaurant on the mountain, or in the Club Med dining room
- Unlimited "open bar" drinks and refreshments, including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks and bar snacks
- 6-day lift ticket to all Via Lattea ski areas
- Professional ski/snowboard lessons (full day) in English for all levels of ability, Monday thru Friday. Instructors serve as mountain guides for experienced skiers.
- Nightly entertainment
- Trip insurance (basic coverage, plus extended medical, medical evacuation, repatriation)
- ***Basic equipment rentals (snowboard or skis & poles), available at extra cost
Number of Skiers: 32
Full Package Cost:
$3,295 $2,995 (price reduction)
Through December 15 2016, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed
After December 15, 2016, $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found.
Payment Schedule (per person):
Member: $250 Deposit
Guest: $310 Deposit ($60 guest fee)
*no credit card installment payments, check only
If sign-up is after December 15, 2016, full payment is due immediately.
For the Pragelato ski trip flier/application, click here.
(Non-members are wait listed until 65 days before trip departure. By that time, the trip may be full. You can sign up as a member online HERE.)