Our Trip is selling well. Just added 4 more spots!
Air and Ground Only spots available.
At Beaver Creek it’s all about the little things. Firstly you don’t have to do much traipsing about in your ski boots because there are escalators that travel to the slopes from the plaza and bus area. Slopeside ski valets store your gear and warm your boots, and the guest service staff anticipate your every need. The white glove service also extends to extras such as handing out free cookies in the afternoon. At BC, all guests are treated like royalty.
At 1,815 acres (734 hectares) of skiable terrain, Beaver Creek is a medium sized resort relative to other Colorado ski resorts. The terrain is serviced by 25 lifts which includes 2 gondolas and 11 high speed quad chairs. The vertical drop is a massive 4,040 ft., although the full vertical of BC cannot be skied continuously.
Beaver Creek has an abundance of wide groomed trails, so it’s particularly well suited to beginners and intermediates, or those that just want to cruise. Intermediate slopes make up 43% of the terrain, and the grooming is very good. Grooming occurs 24/7 and an amazing 805 acres of corduroy is made each day!
Beaver Creek receives an average of 310 inches of Colorado powder per season, and many of the slopes have a northerly orientation so the snow stays in good shape.
When "Mother Nature" doesn't provide enough snow, Beaver Creek has the capability to make snow on 705 acres (Vail has snowmaking capability on 456 acres, this capability is unique to Vail and Beaver Creek in Western resorts).
Why select Beaver Creek as your ski vacation? Here's a 2018 ski season posting from the web site, Trip Advisor:
Situated in the heart of the Beaver Creek Ski Resort, The Charter offers ski-in/ski-out access within walking distance of Beaver Creek Village. Recognized by Condé Nast as one of the "Top 50 Ski Hotels in the US and Canada" for 2010, this European-inspired property is considered one of Colorado’s best lodging options. The Charter at Beaver Creek invites guests to experience the finest in mountain hospitality and luxury.
The Charter’s first-class hotel services include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, bell staff, and full meeting and catering services. Accommodations at The Charter include luxury hotel rooms and individually owned 1- to 5-bedroom condominiums. The Charter offers on-site amenities such as an indoor lap pool and hot tubs, as well as a game room, health club and summer-season outdoor pool. A computer center with complimentary printing is available for guest use, and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the property.
Two on-site restaurants are available at the Charter. The Terrace Restaurant offers a daily breakfast menu, and Black Diamond Bistro serves dinner nightly. Spa Struck is a full-service spa located on site, and bike, ski and snowboard rentals are available on property at Charter Sports.
Number of Skiers: 36
Trip Includes: "Lots of Stuff":
- United Airline nonstop flight from Dulles to Denver, CO
- Ground transportation to/from the airport and resort w/ grocery stop
- 7 nights at the Charter Lodge in 2 BR condos with extra bathroom, large kitchen and living room, w/ daily maid service (comment: no 3BRs)
- Heated pool, 2 hot tubs
- Ski-in Ski-out access or frequent shuttle to the Centennial express lift
- 5-of-6 day Vail Resorts lift pass including Beaver Creek, Vail, Breckenridge and Keystone
- Daily transportation from BC Village to Vail via "ECO Transit" @$7 one way - 34 minutes
- Sixth Day Lift Available and Seniors get lift ticket discounts
- Vail Resorts offers an "Epic Pass" (lift ticket) good for all of the Vail Resorts owned properties...if you are going to ski other Vail Resorts ski areas, check out the savings: See Epic Pass by Vail Resorts. SCWDC's BC Tour Operator, Winter Ski and Sport will sell you the Epic Pass HERE
- Complimentary Ski Storage at the Centennial Lift
- Complimentary shuttle service to shopping and dining at Beaver Creek Village
Full Package Cost: $2,185
(Incremental payment schedule available. Contact the leader)
Send any check payments payable to SCWDC to the ski club office:
SCWDC, 5309 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207, att: Beaver Creek,
Participants must be current SCWDC members, or members of a BRSC affiliated ski club. You can sign up as a member online HERE
. Contact Pete for questions at 703-532-7776 (day) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaver Creek Colorado Beaver Creek is the epitome of a luxury ski resort. Their motto is “not exactly roughing it” and it is definitely a long way from roughing it at Beaver Creek because you’ll receive over-the-top pampering!
Through January 17, 2019 a $50 cancellation fee is assessed.
After January 17, 2019, $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found.