Trip Price: $1,715
Trip Leader: don brinker
ALMOST FILLED - SPOTS OPEN FOR TWO SINGLE MALES
Attention intermediate skiers: according to Mountain Magazine, Snowmass is rated "the best intermediate ski area in the world.” Experience trails that are impeccably groomed and terrain that extends across 3,000 acres. It is the ultimate cruising paradise with Big Burn and Elk Camp cruising areas leading the pack.
For skiers looking for more challenging terrain, head for The Headwall, Hanging Valley, and The Cirque, which are now lift-accessible. For an added incentive, your lift ticket is also good for Ajax (Aspen Mountain), Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk. All three ski resorts are easily accessible via the complimentary Aspen area shuttle.
We’ll be staying at the Top of the Village Condos, with ski-in/ski-out access directly on the slopes. We are in 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, each with a balcony overlooking the ski area, and each with a bathroom per room. Additionally, there is a year ‘round outdoor heated pool, two hot tubs and a large sauna.
To visit Snowmass click here
Number of Skiers: 28
- Round-trip nonstop air, IAD (Dulles International) to Denver on United. Baggage fees extra.
- Seven nights at Top of the Village condos (2 & 3 bedrooms)
- Daily housekeeping
- 5 of 6-day lift ticket good at Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk
- Free transportation to any of the three other mountains
- Seniors 65+ get lift ticket discounts
- Wine & Cheese Reception
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and accommodations
Full Package Cost: $1,715
Through November 1, 2017, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed.
After November 1, 2017, $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found.
Payment Schedule (per person):
Member: $250 Deposit
If sign-up is after November 1, 2017 full payment is due immediately.
Participants must be current SCWDC members, or members of a BRSC affiliated ski club. You can sign up as a member online HERE.