CLUB MED SANDPIPER BAY May 2 - May 9, 2021
TRIP PRICE: $899/$999 (PYOT)
TRIP LEADER: Ruth D'Alessandro
WANNA GET AWAY? Our next Club Med getaway will be to the fabulous Sandpiper Bay resort in Florida, from May 2 to May 9, 2021.
For a luxurious, all-inclusive stay with a focus on sports, Sandpiper Bay is the ideal Club Med resort for an active vacation. Located along the St. Lucie River, amid wonderfully lush vegetation, Club Med Sandpiper Bay enjoys a delightfully tropical climate and world class facilities for golf, tennis and water sports enthusiasts.
WILL IT BE SAFE TO TRAVEL? Sandpiper Bay re-opened on June 12, 2020 with a full deployment of internationally-certified "Safe Together" protocols. Recent Trip Advisor reviews have been outstanding. Single-occupancy rooms are available at a modest $100 surcharge.
Club Med is an All Inclusive resort, so leave your cash at home! The low member trip price of only $999 includes the following:
- Gourmet healthy "single plate" meals (no buffets), including beer and wine at meals
- Open Bar, with premium cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks at 3 different bars
- Nightly entertainment, happy hours, beach parties, live music
- Golf, tennis and pickleball instruction, drills, round robins, tournaments
- Championship 18-hole golf course on premises, w/ 3 other courses nearby. Practice on chipping & putting greens, indoor and outdoor driving ranges.
- Golf pro shop and dedicated lounge area. Basic equipment provided, and high-end Nike clubs available for rental.
- Twenty tennis courts include Hydro clay courts, 14 U.S. Open blue hard courts
- Tennis coaching team with pro tour, ITF, Davis and Fed Cup experience
- High-end Babolat tennis racquets provided, plus 12,000 sq ft clubhouse and pro shop
- Six pickleball courts available for play
- Windsurfing, swimming, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding.
- Yoga, zumba, aqua fitness classes, plus fitness center and L'Occitane spa
Additional costs are for private tennis or golf lessons, golf reservations, jet ski, water skiing, wake boarding, other excursions and spa treatments. Single occupancy rooms (if available) are $100/pp extra. Non-member fee is $45.
This trip is currently offered as PYOT (Provide Your Own Transportation). Guests can choose to drive to Port Ste. Lucie, Florida or book a convenient flight on American, JetBlue, Southwest, or United. Ground transfers to/from the Club Med resort and Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) are available at $50 to $60/pp (roundtrip).
Full Package Price: $999 double room/$1099 single room (limited availability)
final payment is due immediately upon registration
Through January 30, 2021, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed.
After January 30, 2021, $50 plus any unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found.
If registration is after January 30, 2021, full payment is due immediately.
Register online, then submit payment in full. Contact Ruth for more information. Once your payment is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.