TRIP PRICE: $2,075
Trip Leader: BILL JOHNSTON
TRIP IS NOW COMPLETELY FILLED
(703) 597-6310 email@example.com
Why SCWDC Sun Valley?
- Rated for 2018 by Ski Magazine as the #2 "Best" Ski Resort in North America with individual ratings, #1 in Lifts & #2 in Grooming
- Other Ski Mag ratings," #2 in Character, #2 in Service, and #4 in Apres Ski and Dining"
- More Ski Magazine, ..."An Alpine Shangri-La...best natural slopes in North America...last year, 2nd highest snowpack in a decade..."
- Ski Magazine again: "The lifts are easy to access, and there are seldom any lines, talk about all-around awesome."
- No flats or plateaus - just downhill using 3,400 feet of vertical...longest run, 3 miles, 121 total runs
- Trail classification: 36% Beginner, 42% Intermediate, 22% Advanced
- Elevations: 5,750ft at Base, 9,150ft at Summit - Less likely to experience altitude sickness
- Flights in and out of Sun Valley Airport (Hailey Memorial, SUN) - bypassing the 3 hr bus ride from and to Boise
|United 403 Dulles-Denver 3/10/18 DEP 8:15 AM, EST - ARR 10:20 AM, MST
|United 5534 Denver-Sun Valley 3/10/18 DEP 11:25 AM, MST - ARR 1:29 PM, MST
|United 5781 Sun Valley-Denver 3/17/18 DEP 1:21 PM, MST - ARR 3:13 PM. MST
|United 652 Denver-Dulles 3/17/18 DEP 3:55 PM, MST - ARR 8:59 PM EST
- Happy Hours - Pre-trip/educational and at Sun Valley
- Sixth day lift only $62
Learn more about Sun Valley resort HERE.
The Sun Valley Inn's traditional rooms are the way to stay. All rooms have two beds (Queen or double), and each room is filled with handmade solid oak French furnishings. There is a flat-screen plasma TV with a DVD player and pay-per-view, plus a refrigerator and convenient high-speed Internet access. Guests can enjoy the daily delivery of a complimentary USA Today.
Number of Skiers: 32
- Round-trip air, Dulles to Sun Valley (one stop) on United. Baggage fees extra
- 7 nights at the Sun Valley Inn
- 5-day lift ticket
- Free shuttle to all lifts
- Private bath in each room
- Pools and hot tubs
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and accommodations
Full Package Cost: $2,075
Through January 3, 2018, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed.
After January 3, 2018, $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses and/or penalties.
Payment Schedule (per person):
Member: $250 Deposit
If sign-up is after November 4, $859 payment is due.
If sign-up is after December 4, $1,468 payment is due.
If signup is after January 3, 2018 full payment is due immediately.
Participants must be current SCWDC members, or members of a BRSC affiliated ski club (contact trip leader for registration code). You can sign up as a SCWDC member online HERE.
For more info contact Bill at (703) 597-6310 firstname.lastname@example.org
Make all check payments to SCWDC and mail to:
5507 Beaconsfield Ct
Burke, VA 22015-1914
Bill's Contact Info